An enthusiastic journey into content creation and social media
Registration open now!
Welcome to the official site and page of my unique idea to bring together young business owners and entrepreneurs. I have now spent 12 years playing by my own rules and making money on my own terms. My first company, RMF Entertainment, started as a simple idea with the primary motivation of being my own boss. Using simple daily steps and networking skills I was able to turn RMF Entertainment into a 6 figure company within 6 years. The methods I used to build a wedding juggernaut were much different 10 years ago than the ones used today.
In this new generation of social media it is imperative to learn and implement the advertising methods of major million dollar companies. Not only do you want to learn them, you want to be effective in delivering content to the world on a daily and monthly basis so that you can compete in a market that is instantaneously delivering consumers what they want, when they want it.
Here’s the issue: Most business owners, entrepreneurs, networkers, real estate agents, salesmen, and DIY businesses don’t have a clue how to implement content and advertising into their social media habits.
That’s where we step in.
Off The Clock
Why Off The Clock?
Off The Clock started in 2019 as an introduction to entrepreneurs who found success in various industries using the internet and social media. What I was able to learn last year was that attendees really enjoyed the value of learning how and not what. Business owners want to learn what they should do, how they should do it, how they start, and essentially when it comes to social media they are looking for a step by step way they can see exponential growth in their business/service.
“Social networks are one of the fastest growing industries in the world.”
This statement does seem to be thrown around quite often with anything internet marketing related these days. However with a projected 25% annual growth over the next 3 years, it is definitely time to start investing in social media if you haven’t already. This is a must for anyone who is selling a service, brand, product, or website.
Like with content marketing, due to the continuously developing internet marketing industry, there are countless digital media and social networking sites. Off The Clock 2.0 is going to focus on a couple of the major ones, and in our opinion the most important ones at this time.
- Facebook is the biggest and arguably most powerful social network in the world with almost 2 billion active monthly users. Regardless if you are a startup or fortune 500 company, you need to be on Facebook and start *engaging with your consumers and your target audience.
- Instagram is a visual platform designed for customers to post, share, comment, and engage through digital media. As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. It has quickly become one of the most influential platforms in the world for content marketing and influencers.
- YouTube is the biggest video sharing platform in the world. An average of 58 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute. Now that you companies and individuals can monetize their page to get paid off advertising, there’s never been a better time for your brand to be relevant on YouTube.
Who Should Attend Off The Clock?
- Business Owners
- Startup companies
- Sole Proprietors
- Stay at home Mom and Dads
- DIY and anyone confused on how to kick start your dream.
- Anyone and everyone looking for opportunity in our ever changing digital world.
What you can expect to learn from Off The Clock
- How to manage and organize ads on Facebook Ads Manager.
- How to build and embed your pixel from Facebook to your website.
- How using Pixel helps track the right customers/clients to buy your product/service.
- How to build ads on Facebook that attract your target market.
- Step by step process on how to build audiences on Facebook for advertising.
- How to implement look-a-like audiences on Facebook.
- How to build content for your ads on social media
- The importance of pictures and videos for your content.
- How to use YouTube to your advantage to market your product.
- How to increase your following on Social media using free tricks.
- GeoFencing and using it to get an advantage on your competitors
- How and when to place your videos on the social media market.
- Much More!! These are some of the highlights of a packed day full of fun and knowledge.
- Your ticket to Off The Clock will get you exclusive access to some of the brightest minds in the social media industry. All of them have proven track records and results that they can share with you. Everything mentioned above will not only be shared with you, but it will be a hands on experience where you will be guided through everything you need in a fun step by step process.
What you will want to bring to Off The Clock
- A notebook and pen
- Business cards for a drawing (Cash drawing at the end of the day)
- A LAPTOP!! (This is very important if you want to get the full benefits as we will be building ads and walking everyone through things as we go. It’s extremely hands on.
We will have a cash prize drawing that will go to one lucky business owner at the end of the day. Bring a business card for the drawing please.
Off The Clock 2020 Speakers
Meet the brilliant minds and Entrepreneurs of “Off The Clock”
Off The Clock
* Please note we will be taking minimal breaks throughout the day and will keep this interesting and fresh so that you will not tire yourself out.
October 10th, 2020
8am: Doors open/Register.
9am- Tyler “Overtime”: Facebook marketing/ Ads Manager/ Target Audience/ Pixel Tracking.
12:30pm: Lunch Break
1:30pm: Anna Homen: Digital Media strategies and trends.
2:20pm: Patrick Kenney: YouTube/Branding/Business Expert.
3:35pm: Connor TuCash McCann & Jusup Sandoval: YouTube Content Creators/ Social Media Branding.